HAPPY NATIONAL ICE CREAM DAY!
Who says ice cream has to be full of dairy and refined sugar?! Whip up a batch in no more than 5 minutes to cool of with on this beautiful summer day!
This recipe is gluten free, grain free, dairy free, paleo, vegetarian, vegan, soy free and refined sugar free.
Blueberry Banana Ice Cream
Yields: 6 servings
- 5 frozen bananas
- 1 pint frozen blueberries
- 3 tbsp almond milk (or coconut milk)
- Peel frozen bananas and place in food processor.
- Add in blueberries and milk.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Eat right away or freeze for later.