In fact this time, i went all the way down from original coconut bread recipe, in fact i am not even sure, i can call it a coconut bread.
Then again, this (again!) was the best tasting bread i made so far, and i learned some stuff for the next time i will bake it.
- Add volume with veggies!! Sweet potato, pumpkin, carrot and squash. Basically starchy and/or sweet things. Therefore this loaf i made was largest in volume i made so far. Saving monies as well!
- Coconut flour draws moist to it. I put too little of it this time, so my bread was bit too squishy, next time i will put bit (just a bit) more coconut flour
- Family actualy loves to help you. Had my dad on board with the bread baking and it was great fun
This time what went in:
- 5 eggs (free range ofcourse)
- bit of coconut flour, i suppose 1/4 of cup or something around that
- bit of cassava flour, same amount
- 1/4 cup milled lineseeds
- 1/4 cup milled walnuts
- 2 carrots
- 1 and 1/2 of sweet potato (1/2 was because i made smoothe with rest 1/2 earlier)
- 1/2 of squash (not the pumpkin, but the green long thing, i tried to find translation, but all it gave was-squash)
- pinch of soda (big pinch, my hand slipped there)
- spoonful or so apple vinegar (i still dont like the smell of this stuff, but well, i have to put it there, i suppose)
Note to myslef : add bit more coconut flour (if i see the dough move too much, it has too much moist in it)
Idea! If the veggie bread is so easy and cheaper to make, why we dont have it in shops next to convenience bread. Hmm, dont know really!