So had my first party eating out yesterday and would like to share some points about no added sugar diet and how i made it work:
- my bfriend suggested me to drive home, so it cuts alcohol. didnt get objections from anybody that i wasnt drinking at party
- there was juice and coke, i asked for still water, again no objections there
- had some food at home before leaving so it would make my sugar level more stable during course of the evening
- there happened to be fresh veggies, so i had some of thouse
- some meat snacks, not sure about sugar in thouse, but i hope there were not that many, since no source was involved
- and the main think to consider- socialize, socialize to get to know people and get the most of the party
Hope it helps and best wishes!